NEXT EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE STARTS ON JANUARY 11
Our 6 months Event Management course covers every aspect of the event management, from the planning and set up process through to delivery, close-down and evaluation.
The wealth of case studies includes both successful and failed events, allowing you to really understand how the principles described in the course can affect the outcome of an event.
First 3 months cover all theory mixed with field studies. During the last 3 months you will create your own bespoke event in Marbella with one of our partners. We collaborate with the best hotels, night clubs, event centres and other related businesses.
Gucci, Nikki Beach, Sisu Boutique Hotel, Cavalli Club, Marbella Club, Puro Beach, BBC, ITV, Hype Energy Drink, King Peter Vodka, ICCI Events, ICCI REM, SMH, Anderson Abogados, etc.
YOUR WAY OF BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL EVENT MANAGER
1. Enter the Profession
Learn everything you need to know about event management with our qualified and experienced teachers.
Get real-life experience in hotels, night clubs and private events in Marbella.
3. Apply for a Job
Learn how to apply for a position, how to prepare your CV and how to answer interview questions to get a job.
- Voluntary and charitable events, economic and sustainability implications of events, safety, and evaluation and ethics.
- Consistent balance between theory, concepts and practical application throughout the course.
- Coverage of hostile vehicle mitigation measures and various other modern-day security challenges.
- Hands-on advice of how to get your own event off the ground, including useful checklists, forms and tips.
- The course covers topics such as online ticketing, social media, charities and volunteer activities, sustainability, safety and disaster management.
- Discussion questions encourage self-testing and learning.
Part 1: The Business of Event Planning
- An introduction to events.
- The market demand for events.
- The events business: supply and suppliers.
Part 2: Managing Events
- Making a start and planning the event.
- Financial management and the budget.
- Event logistics and supplies.
- Marketing and public relations.
- Risk management and legalities.
- Event project management and set-up issues.
- The organisation management and the team: during the event.
- Close-down, evaluation and legacies.
Part 3: Create Your Own Event
- During the last 3 months you will create your own bespoke event. We will assign you to one of our partners and you will be able to choose between a wide range of events to create on Costa del Sol.
After completing the course you will receive an official certificate as International Event Manager in English with the course plan and you will be ready to work anywhere in the world!
Next Start Date:
11th January 2021
6 months (January 11 – July 9)
(includes 3 months of internship and creation of your bespoke event)
Total Course Price:
€3,900 (2 weeks before the beginning of the course)
6 x instalments of €900
i-Gaming Event 2019
New Year's Eve 2018-2019
Fashion Show at Karma Beach
What is the language of the Event Management course?
English, but practice will be in international companies, so if your speak Spanish or other languages it will be an advantage.
Are there any requirements for applying to the Event Management course?
To apply for the event management course you need to have basic knowledge of English. You will need to be 18 years old or more.
Is it possible to receive help with search of an apartment or room for rent for longer periods (6 months and more)?
Yes, the Academy can help you to find a place.
During May, June and July 2021 we offer shared rooms in Marbella and Puerto Banus area. All apartments are located within walking or a short bicycle ride to one attraction as the beach, the Academy, restaurants, supermarkets, night clubs, exchange offices or shopping.
The price for 1 month is around 350 € for a standard apartment, 500 € for a deluxe apartment or villa.
Ask us and we will provide you with the up-to-date information.
Will there be any help with finding a job after the course?
Yes, the Academy will give you access to international job offers.
If I am not a citizen of European Union, will I be provided with all the necessary documents to apply for a student visa?
Yes, we will provide you with all the necessary documents to apply for your student visa. Also we are able to help you with the application process. Contact us to learn the details.
What payment options are available?
There are several payment options available:
- Direct payment. When you pay full course fee of 5900 euros.
- 2 steps payment. When you pay full course fee of 5900 euros in 2 parts: 2000 euros of deposit and 3900 euros 2 weeks before the beginning of the course.
- Payment in instalments. When the total fee of 6300 euros is divided into 7 payments: 900 euros of deposit and 900 euros each month during 6 months.
By using direct payment or 2 steps payment you save 400 euros.