If what you´re looking for is an all-encompassing intensive makeup course, look no further. This is the course for you. The course will be taught in our academy in our professionally equipped makeup station. A typical day is broken down into two parts, a demonstration from the makeup artist, followed by practical sessions working in pairs.
Important things to Know
- Leading makeup brands provided for the course.
- (MEA never use animal tested products)
- As a student at MEA you get your own MEA customized Professional makeup brush set (created by Crown) which you can keep forever.
- All products including make-up and skin care plus disposables items are included.
- You will be required to bring a digital photographic device(phone/camera) to keep a record of your work.
| Cleansing Procedure
| Hygiene and Safety
| Colour correcting and Concealing
| Warming and Cooling Colours
| Skin analysis, skin tones and face shapes
| Correct application and choice of foundation
| Highlighting, shading and contouring
| Application of lip makeup
| Application and blending of eye make-up
| Application of eyeliners
| Eyebrow shaping
| Application of individual and strip lashes incl. an eyelash extension demo
| Application of false eyelashes both individual & strip
| Client consultation techniques
| Building your make-up kit and portfolio
| Makeup Artist as a profession
| The Do’s and Don’ts of working under pressure
| Sources of Inspiration and Research
| Theoretical and practical test
| Customer care
| Colour and Black and White photography
| Nail Art
| TV, Film, Photo
| Indoors and Outdoors
| Day and Evening Makeup
| Glitz and Glamour
| Bridal Makeup
| Male Gooming
| Ethnic Makeup
During the course you will also learn about customer care, sales technology, fees & marketing yourself. Certain operations of the training plan we are entering into a little more detailed and some are basic.